Monday, January 14, 2013

Valentine Cupcakes

Valentine Cupcakes

I've been looking for the perfect red velvet cupcake recipe for quite a while.  I've tried so many only to be disappointed in the taste or texture.  This latest one tasted like a chocolate cupcake which is still heavenly.  I mean honestly red velvet is nothing more than a chocolate cupcake with a lot of red dye but I still want to find the best one. 

So let's have a little contest.  Whoever can come up with the "Best" red velvet cupcake recipe will win something homemade from me.  It could be cupcakes, turtles...the possibilities are endless!  Because I do make other things besides cupcakes.  :)

Submit your recipes by Feb. 1.  The winner will be announced a week later!  You can send it in a pm or just post on my Swirly Sweet Cupcakes page or my personal facebook page.  Good luck.  I'm really looking forward to this! 


2 comments:

  1. I will try to provide a great red velvet recipe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the recipe Charlene. I'll try it out and let you know! :)

      Delete