Friday, April 27, 2012

Nutella Cupcakes

A few months ago when I was in Vancouver, I stopped by a cupcake shop to check out their cupcakes.  Yes of course I bought one and ate it!  A beautiful Nutella Cupcake.  I can hear some of you saying, "What is that?"  It's the most wonderful thing since sliced bread!  A milk chocolate spread with hazelnuts, Oh my is that stuff good!  But if you are looking for it in the States, good luck!  Not many places carry it.  I found it on Amazon.com. 
Now back to my Vancouver experience.  The cupcake was supposed to have caramel in the center, but to my disappointment there was none.  You know exactly what I was thinking at this point.  I could make a cupcake with Nutella that tastes a lot better.  And why not add Nutella in the center.  So that is just what I did!  These Nutella Cupcakes are chocolate with a Nutella filling, chocolate Nutella buttercream frosting with chocolate sprinkles and topped with a dark chocolate candy with hazelnuts.  Now this is a chocolate lover's dream cupcake!!!  You'll just have to order some for yourself if you don't believe me, but this is one divine cupcake!!  Deana :)

No comments:

Post a Comment